We are seeking for a motivated and hardworking individual to cover the position of Dry-Bulk Operator.
The candidate will be responsible to overview the day-to-day operations of a diversified dry bulk fleet, to liaise with charterers and crew, appoint Port Agents and evaluate Port-call costs, handle claims, overview voyage results and to generally work towards maximizing fleet’s operating efficiency.
Ideal Candidates should have:
• Three to five years of experience in similar position
• Excellent command of English language
• Computer literacy
• Previous sea-going experience and/or University degree in Ship-management is required
• Availability to travel in abroad to attend the fleet as needed
• Ability to handle different types of vessels including geared bulk carriers
• Excellent organizational, multitasking and teamwork skills
CVs to email@example.com.