The protection of the environment is considered one of the major issues and all levels of management are actively involved in the reduction of the company's environmental footprint.
Corporate Responsibility is promoted within the Company at all levels. The Company is committed to only using responsible policies and practices across the range of its operations.
The Company invests in young talent and is constantly collaborating with educational institutions in order to attract and recruit suitable graduates.
The Company’s Management System (CMS) has been structured to ensure compliance and conformity with the ISM Code, relevant ISO standards and other applicable national and international regulations.
The main objectives of the Company are as follows:
• To provide healthy and safe working conditions
• To promote and enhance safety as a work culture
• To prevent loss of human life and personal injury
• To prevent damage of the ship, her cargo and the environment.
• To assess all identified risks to its ships, personnel and the environment, to establish safeguards against identified risks and to operate the ship within ALARP
• To continuously improve Safety Management skills of personnel ashore & on board including preparation for emergencies related to safety of human life, property and the environment
The Company is committed to providing Quality services, consistently while continuously meeting the requirements of its Customers and protecting assets under its care, its employees and the environment in general.
This is achieved by combining sound managerial principles and utilising our long-lasting experience in the Shipping Industry.
The Company recognises that Charterers are looking for professionally managed and well capitalised companies as their preferred carrier of choice. In this respect, SEA TRADERS is committed to providing quality transportation services and to maintaining long term relationships with our customers.
The Company expects that all Employees, both shore based and sea-going, will participate in the effort to achieve and sustain long term improvements toward a state of excellence by implementing the Company’s Quality Policy.